Difference between revisions of "OpenStage Manager"
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
|Line 84:||Line 84:|
Revision as of 09:49, 16 May 2007
The OpenStage Manager is a powerful PC application for OpenStage 60/80 SIP developed to extend and share some phone features between your Personal Computer and your OpenStage phone.
OpenStage Manager use a Siemens Service Layer to connect the OpenStage phone via IP and then let the user to perform phone administration and configuration very smoothly.
The OpenStage phone user need some informations to succesfully connect the phone to the OpenStage Manager:
- phone IP address (as example: 192.168.20.100)
- phone DNS domain (if available on the customer network).
- phone Password
Once connected, the user must perform login access to his / her phone by means of using the phone password.
OpenStage Manager allows:
- Phone Book maintenance
- Phone contacts management
- Images management (.png image file format)
- Synchronization of OpenStage phone book contacts, either automatically or manually:
- from Microsoft Outlook
- to Microsoft Outlook
- in both ways
- Phone data backup on your PC.
- Configuration of various phone settings from your PC, including:
- Keys features
- Graphic display settings
- Audio settings
- OpenStage SIP display Screen Saver
OpenStage Manager features in details
LDAP Server access
General LAN requirements...then specific like:
- OpenStage Manager V1.0 R0.1.3 is suitable for the following models
- OpenStage 60 SIP
- OpenStage 80 SIP
- Client / User PC hardware requirements
- Client / User PC software requirements (Microsoft platform type, .NET, Java ?)
Software version released and link to history of release notes.
Links to documentations valid for OpenStage Manager Vx.y Rm.f.h divided by:
Suitable task descriptions with links to corresponding procedures in the How To article(s)
Suitable white paper document titles with links to the corresponding White Paper article(s)