OpenScape Enterprise Express
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
OpenScape Enterprise Express is our solution for small to mid-size (SMB) companies (200 to 1,000 users) looking for answers to the question of reducing operational expenses and increasing team productivity. OpenScape Enterprise Express provides a complete UC solution with the following applications included in the base OpenScape Enterprise Express package:
- OpenScape Voice
- OpenScape Contact Center
- OpenScape Xpressions (Unified Messaging)
- OpenScape UC Application
- OpenScape Common Management Platform
- OpenScape Deployment Service
- OpenScape User Management
OpenScape Enterprise Express offers SMB enterprises a fully featured UC solution, deliverable as virtualized software or on pre-installed, pre-configured hardware. Fast installation and no need to integrate applications yourself make OpenScape Enterprise Express an extremely easy way to bring the cost-saving benefits of UC to your enterprise or small business.
The standalone, base package can support up to 200 subscribers, but up to 1,000 subscribers can be supported through the use of expansion packages.
OpenScape Enterprise Express can be further enhanced by adding other elements and offerings from the OpenScape portfolio. In this way, solutions can be further customized based on a customer's specific needs.
OpenScape Enterprise Express brings a fully featured UC solution to small and medium enterprises.
- All-In-One Unified Communication solution for small and medium enterprises
- SIP-based voice and UC communications
- In-house audio and web conferencing
- Rich presence management
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- Unified Messaging including e-mail, voicemail, fax mail, and SMS to multiple devices
- Mobile clients for Android and iOS devices
- One Number Service
- VMware® hypervisor
- Pre-integrated to speed up installation and activation
- Pre-configured with customer specific user data, numbering plans and routing tables
OpenScape Voice is the software-based, enterprise voice application sitting at the center of the OpenScape Enterprise Express solution. This SIP-based voice application has been designed with data center deployments in mind and for use within a virtualized architecture. OpenScape Voice is standards-based and provides session management for all network communication. Integrating additional solution components including phones, gateways, and survivability appliances is also possible with OpenScape Voice.
OpenScape Voice’s list of features includes:
- SIP-based session management
- HD Audio
- Built-in media server
- SIP Trunking
- Secure communications with end-to-end encryption and VPN
- Group calling and conferencing
OpenScape Contact Center
OpenScape Contact Center provides a feature-rich contact center solution. The base OSEE package supports 2 groups and 50 total agents (including 2 managers). Agent desktop clients feature soft-phone controls, a team list, speed list, personal performance bar, and activity logs. Manager desktop clients also allow access to real-time, cumulative, and historical reports as well as the activity logs of the agents on their team.
OpenScape Xpressions brings unified messaging to the OpenScape Enterprise Express solution. It provides the following voicemail and unified messaging features:
- A centralized repository for e-mail, voicemail, and fax messages
- Telephone or web management interface for end users
- Send, receive, forward, or delete voicemails via the telephone or web interfaces
- Auto-Attendant integrated with OpenScape Contact Center
- Optional speech-enabled voice portal
Supported phones and devices
- OpenStage Phones
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP
- PC Clients
- OpenScape Personal Edition
- OpenScape Personal Edition
For further information, please visit the OpenScape Enterprise Express webpage.
You can also find additional information in the following PDF documents: