OpenScape Enterprise Express
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
OpenScape Enterprise Express is our solution for small to mid-size (SMB) companies (200 to 1,000 users) looking for answers to the question of reducing operational expenses and increasing team productivity. OpenScape Enterprise Express provides a complete UC solution with the following applications included in the base OpenScape Enterprise Express package:
- OpenScape Voice
- OpenScape Contact Center
- OpenScape Xpressions (Unified Messaging)
- OpenScape UC Application
- OpenScape Common Management Platform
- OpenScape Deployment Service
- OpenScape User Management
OpenScape Enterprise Express offers SMB enterprises a fully featured UC solution, deliverable as virtualized software or on pre-installed, pre-configured hardware. Fast installation and no need to integrate applications yourself make OpenScape Enterprise Express an extremely easy way to bring the cost-saving benefits of UC to your enterprise or small business.
The standalone, base package can support up to 200 subscribers, but up to 1,000 subscribers can be supported through the use of expansion packages.
OpenScape Enterprise Express can be further enhanced by adding other elements and offerings from the OpenScape portfolio. In this way, solutions can be further customized based on a customer's specific needs.
OpenScape Enterprise Express brings a fully featured UC solution to small and medium enterprises.
- All-In-One Unified Communicaiton solution for small and medium enterprises
- SIP-based voice and UC communications
- In-house audio and web conferencing
- Rich presence management
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- Unified Messaging including e-mail, voicemail, fax mail, and SMS to multiple devices
- Mobile clients for Android and iOS devices
- One Number Service
- VMware® hypervisor
- Pre-integrated to speed up installation and activation
- Pre-configured with customer specific user data, numbering plans and routing tables