Difference between revisions of "optiPoint 420 economy S"
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
(→420 economy S)
Revision as of 15:54, 23 September 2006
- 12 programmable feature keys with LED and self-labelling key technology LCD
- 3 dialog keys, 2 control keys (+/-)
- Integrated loudspeaker
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af (power class 0) or external power supply
- VLAN support
- Codecs G.711, G.723.1A, G.729AB and G.722 wideband codec
- DLS und XML configuration file support
- Wall mountable
Purpose / Comments
For the frequent user who requests popular telephony features like transfer, hold, call waiting and number/name delivery. The user does not use headsets and the phone is typically not operated along with a PC. Note: Local conference is not supported.
Recommended Locations / Scenarios
- Office environment
- Second phone for manager/secretary
- Points of service in shops/stores
- Administrative authorities