optiPoint 410/420 V5.1 information
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
General Info for all Version
- G.722 is used with DMC between two optiPoint 410 IP Phones only. (Feature DMC must be activated)
- A call via Gateway never uses G.722.
- If “High Quality pref.” is entered, G.722 calls to other OP410 are possible, but only G.711 calls to other phones (OP600 and OP400). Because of this the users get a different impression of quality.
- It is highly recommended to switch off VAD/ Silence suppression.
- To upgrade via Netboot the key 3 have to be pressed while powering up the phone until the phone starts to load the image.
- DTMF Tones not working when connected to HiPath 3000 V6.0. For this gateway problem a workaround is available by change of the configuration of the HG1500 via Explorer Sprachgateway Codec Parameter Übertragung von DTMF Tönen nach RFC2833 to OFF.
- Netboot Upgrade via Remote is only possible with V5R1.33.000 or later
since V5 R1.33.0 or later
- IMPORTANT!! At the moment there is a Prio 1 Bug at the DLS in combination with the NEW Version string.
At the Software Deployment in the DLS you can’t update more than one Phone at the same time.
This Bug is solved with the DLS Version DLS V1.0 - DLS V1 R1 27.0 199.41.
- IMPORTANT!! It is REQUIRED! to update to Version V5R1.33.000 for every version ≤ 5.1.32.
If this is not done no upgrade will be possible anymore because of the Version string changes, Security Check in the phone software.
- Update from 5.1.30 to V5R1.33.000 is possible
- Update from 5.1.30 to V5R1.34.000 is NOT possible
- Update from V5R1.33.000 to V5R1.35.000 is possible
since Version V5 R1.34.0 or later
- Now the Software comprised the AGP functionality including XML Application Support.
This functionality will be only released project specific for prototype of corresponding applications.
The AGP Feature works only with a APM Module connected.