optiPoint 410/420 V5.1 information
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Revision as of 19:05, 26 October 2006 by Gunnar.boll (talk | contribs) (→since Version V5 R1.34.0 or later)
General Info for all Version
- G.722 is used with DMC between two optiPoint 410 IP Phones only. (Feature DMC must be activated)
- A call via Gateway never uses G.722.
- If “High Quality pref.” is entered, G.722 calls to other OP410 are possible, but only G.711 calls to other phones (OP600 and OP400). Because of this the users get a different impression of quality.
- It is highly recommended to switch off VAD/ Silence suppression.
- To upgrade via Netboot the key 3 have to be pressed while powering up the phone until the phone starts to load the image.
- DTMF Tones not working when connected to HiPath 3000 V6.0. For this gateway problem a workaround is available by change of the configuration of the HG1500 via Explorer Sprachgateway Codec Parameter Übertragung von DTMF Tönen nach RFC2833 to OFF.
- Netboot Upgrade via Remote is only possible with V5R1.33.000 or later
since Version V5 R1.33.0 or later
- IMPORTANT!! At the moment there is a Prio 1 Bug at the DLS in combination with the NEW Version string.
At the Software Deployment in the DLS you can’t update more than one Phone at the same time.
- IMPORTANT!! It is REQUIRED! to update to Version V5R1.33.000 for every version ≤ 5.1.32.
If this is not done no upgrade will be possible anymore because of the Version string changes, Security Check in the phone software.
- Update from 5.1.30 to V5R1.33.000 is possible
- Update from 5.1.30 to V5R1.34.000 is NOT possible
- Update from V5R1.33.000 to V5R1.35.000 is possible
since Version V5 R1.34.0 or later
- Now the Software comprised the AGP functionality including XML Application Support.
This functionality will be only released project specific for prototype of corresponding applications.
The AGP Feature works only with a APM Module connected.