optiPoint 150 S upload of SIP IT Service Provider configuration file
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
- Download your preferred SIP VoIP Service Provider default configuration file and unzip it inside an available folder of your host.
- Open the Web Based Management interface of the optiPoint 150 S by entering the IP address of your telephone into your default web browser using the following method:
http://###.###.###.###(# stands for the digits of the telephone's IP address)
- Enter the user name for the administrator (default: admin) and the administrator password (default: 123456).
- Click Utlities > Backup Settings to enter settings restore process dialog.
- Click Browse under Restore to Previous Settings and search for the desired default configuration file available on your PC.
- Confirm the destination of the default configuration file and click Confirm under Restore to Previous Settings.
- Once the uploaded configuration file has been checked the Web Based Management interface asks you to restart the phone.
- Click Restart Main Application.
- Sign in again into the Web Based Management interface and click SIP Setup > SIP Settings.
- Enter your SIP-ID under Phone Number and SIP user ID.
- Enter your SIP-Password under New SIP password and confirm the provided password under Confirm SIP password.
- Click Save to confirm the input.
- By clicking Confirm the telephone will restart.
Once the phone restarted a registration procedure to your preferred SIP VoIP Service Provider will run and you will be able to make your first SIP call.
- optiPoint 150 S - the portal page of the telephone
- optiPoint 150 S FAQ - answers to frequently asked questions
- optiPoint 150 S interoperability matrix - comparative table of supported platform versions
- optiPoint 150 S Release Notes - information about new software features, corrected bugs, known issues
- optiPoint 150 S Platform Feature Support - lists about available features when connectiong certain SIP communication systems
- optiPoint 150 S Mass Deployment procedure - flowchart of the Mass Deployment procedure
- optiPoint 150 S overview of SIP IT Service Provider features list - overview of SIP IT Service Provider features (internal/external calls)
- optiPoint 150 S setup for SIP IT Service Provider - description how to setup the phone with several SIP IT Service Providers
- optiPoint 150 S upload of SIP IT Service Provider configuration file - instructions on how to upload preferred SIP IT Service Provider default configuration file
- optiPoint 150 S Software Upgrade Methodology - information about TFTP and HTTP upgrade scenarios