optiPoint 150 S upload of SIP IT Service Provider configuration file
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
- Download the default-config-file of your preferred VoIP-supplier and unzip the file.
- Open the Web-based management tool of the optiPoint 150 S by entering the IP address of your telephone into your standard-browser using the following method:
- http://###.###.###.### (# stands for the digits of the telephone's IP address)
- Enter the user name for the administrator (default: admin) and the administrator password (default: 123456).
- Click "Utlities" > "Backup Settings" to enter settings restore process.
- Click "Browse" under "Restore to Previous Settings" and search for the default-config-file on your PC.
- Confirm the destination of the default-config-file and click "Confirm" under "Restore to Previous Settings".
- After verifying the config-file the Web-based management tool asks you to restart the telephone. Click "Restart Main Application".
- Sign in again to the Web-based management tool and click "SIP Setup" > "SIP Settings".
- Enter your SIP-ID under "Phone Number" and "SIP user ID".
- Enter your SIP-Password under "New SIP password" and confirm the password under "Confirm SIP password".
- Click "Save" to confirm the input.
- By clicking on "Confirm" the telephone is restarting.
After restarting the telephone is registrating at your preferred VoIP-supplier and you can make your first call.