Difference between revisions of "Template:SeeAlso optiPoint 150 S"
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
m (Protected "Template:SeeAlso optiPoint 150 S" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Latest revision as of 11:52, 7 September 2007
- optiPoint 150 S - the portal page of the telephone
- optiPoint 150 S FAQ - answers to frequently asked questions
- optiPoint 150 S interoperability matrix - comparative table of supported platform versions
- optiPoint 150 S Release Notes - information about new software features, corrected bugs, known issues
- optiPoint 150 S Platform Feature Support - lists about available features when connectiong certain SIP communication systems
- optiPoint 150 S Mass Deployment procedure - flowchart of the Mass Deployment procedure
- optiPoint 150 S overview of SIP IT Service Provider features list - overview of SIP IT Service Provider features (internal/external calls)
- optiPoint 150 S setup for SIP IT Service Provider - description how to setup the phone with several SIP IT Service Providers
- optiPoint 150 S upload of SIP IT Service Provider configuration file - instructions on how to upload preferred SIP IT Service Provider default configuration file
- optiPoint 150 S Software Upgrade Methodology - information about TFTP and HTTP upgrade scenarios
THIS IS A TEMPLATE! EDITING THIS PAGE WILL CAUSE CHANGES IN ALL PAGES LISTED ABOVE!
To use this Template see Wiki:SeeAlso Templates.