OpenStage XML Applikations - System Requirements
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Revision as of 16:26, 29 February 2008 by Harald.saller (Preview:OpenStage XML Applikations - System Requirements moved to OpenStage XML Applikations - System Requirements)
For running OpenStage XML Applications, the following items are required/recommended:
- OpenStage 60/80 SIP phone with appropriate firmware version (V1R3.x).
- Connection to an IP network.
- Web browser to configure the application on the phone using the Web Based Management (recommended). Alternatively, the phone’s local menu can be used.
- Web server for the delivery of XML data. The choice depends on the application platform to be used. Examples: Tomcat, Apache, Microsoft IIS. Please note that the MIME type for the XML documents has to be set to
text/xmlon the server.
- Application platform running on the server. The choice depends on the server-side program. Examples: Java Servlet, ASP, CGI, PHP.