The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The phone OpenStage 20 is part of the OpenStage phone family. It can be used with SIP or HFA software. The phone is also available as a Gigabit version with a 1000 Mbit Ethernet switch called OpenStage 20 G.
- Supported Codecs:
- Standard based SIP support according to RFC 3261 (with SIP software)
- Full-duplex hands-free talking with high quality housing microphone and loudspeaker
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Third party call control
- 2 ports 10/100Base-T built-in Ethernet switch (OpenStage 20 G: 1000 Mbit Ethernet switch)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) according to IEEE 802.3af or external power supply (EU, US and UK power adapters)
Housing, Control elements
- 6 fixed function keys
- Volume keys (Loudspeaker/+/-)
- Keypad with 12 keys
- Tiltable LCD 2 line display
- Various housing colors (ice blue, lava)
- Wall mountable