OpenScape Desk Phone CP T
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
| OpenScape Desk
| OpenScape Desk
The OpenScape Desk Phone CP TDM devices continue the success story of the OpenScape Desk Phone CP and OpenStage model families. They adopt the elegant design of the OpenScape Desk Phone CP IP models and are based on the proven TDM technology of the Unify communication platforms. In this way, customers can use a common phone design language for both IP and TDM models. The development of the new phone family aims for a perfect integration into office workplaces, which expect a professional tool for conducting conversations.
UNIFY has brought decades of experience and a thoughtful design approach into the development of the
OpenScape DeskPhone CP TDM, resulting in:
- New and intuitive user interface
- Tidy key layout with clear function division
- Colored LEDs in the function keys for intuitive display of the states
- Significantly improved visibility of the function key LED illumination even in bright ambient light
- Mechanical hook switch, robust and with haptic feedback
- Concave key shape with a clearer, improved pressure point
- Stable and variable foot for placing the phones in a flat or steep angle
- Headset connection for all models
For most customers and many scenarios, the desk phone is still the preferred device for voice conversations. Users want voice communication that simply works with quality, resilience and consistency.
For those customers, the OpenScape DeskPhone CP TDM devices combines the resilience and simplicity of TDM installation, maintenance and operation with the superb design and quality of the OpenScape Desk Phone CP phones.
By thoughtfully focusing on core features, we’ve condensed the new TDM devices family into a concentrated portfolio that meets a broad set of user scenarios that’s easier to manage, cost effective set of devices with user focused features.
- OpenScape Desk Phone CP200T: Entry level desk top device, great for many kinds of users. It’s a feature rich, cost effective device with superior audio quality and CTI support.
- OpenScape Desk Phone CP400T: Mid-tier device with large display, numerous programmable keys and optional key module. Great for office and team environments where you need extra communication power.
OpenScape Desk Phone CP200T
The OpenScape Desk Phone CP200T is the phone for entry into the CP-TDM phone family. It supports the powerful feature set of the OpenScape TDM communication systems, offers 4 programmable function keys with LED (green) signaling. These keys are pre-assigned with call list, contacts, forwarding, redialing. In addition, the phone has 5 fixed function keys, 3 with LED (red or green). These keys are pre-assigned with Hold, Transfer, Conference, Settings, Messages. The OpenScape Desk Phone CP200T uses the standard wall mount kit, which has already been introduced with the OpenScape Desk Phone CP 200. The focus on the basic functions and the USB interface makes the OpenScape Desk Phone CP200T the ideal companion for CTI-supported computer workplaces.
OpenScape Desk Phone CP400T
The OpenScape Desk Phone CP400T is considered as the phone for the standard office workplace. The device itself already provides 16 freely programmable function keys with colored LED (green) status indication, three of these keys are pre-assigned with the functions message, redial and disconnect. The paper label reduces the costs and takes into account the customer's request for many keys. The OpenScape Desk Phone CP400T uses the standard Key Modules KM400, which were already introduced with the OpenScape Desk Phone IP portfolio. It can be extended with up to two Key Modules KM400. This gives users direct and quick access to their functions-, name- or linekeys. With the second connected Key Module KM400, a power supply of the OpenScape Desk Phone CP400T phones is required, whereby the power supplies already introduced with the OpenScape Desk Phone CP IP portfolio can be used.
Key Module KM400