OpenScape Desk Phone CP T
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
| OpenScape Desk
| OpenScape Desk
The OpenScape Desk Phone CP TDM devices continue the success story of the OpenScape Desk Phone CP and OpenStage model families. They adopt the elegant design of the OpenScape Desk Phone CP IP models and are based on the proven TDM technology of the Unify communication platforms. In this way, customers can use a common phone design language for both IP and TDM models. The development of the new phone family aims for a perfect integration into office workplaces, which expect a professional tool for conducting conversations.
UNIFY has brought decades of experience and a thoughtful design approach into the development of the
OpenScape DeskPhone CP TDM, resulting in:
- New and intuitive user interface
- Tidy key layout with clear function division
- Colored LEDs in the function keys for intuitive display of the states
- Significantly improved visibility of the function key LED illumination even in bright ambient light
- Mechanical hook switch, robust and with haptic feedback
- Concave key shape with a clearer, improved pressure point
- Stable and variable foot for placing the phones in a flat or steep angle
- Headset connection for all models
For most customers and many scenarios, the desk phone is still the preferred device for voice conversations. Users want voice communication that simply works with quality, resilience and consistency.
For those customers, the OpenScape DeskPhone CP TDM devices combines the simplicity of TDM installation and operation with the superb design of the OpenScape Desk Phone CP phones.