OpenScape DECT Phone S5 Base
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The OpenScape DECT Phone S5 Base is a mobile phone system based on DECT/GAP- standards for analogue-interface connection to the HiPath/OpenScape systems.
OpenScape DECT Phone S5 Base is designed as a tabletop system and consists of one DECT base station and the OpenScape DECT Phone S5 handset.
DECT multi cell system could be not realized with OpenScape DECT Phone S5 Base - for that purpose are the HiPath Cordless Office/Enterprise/IP solutions available.
The OpenScape DECT Phone S5 Base is the successor of Gigaset S400 professional.
Additional feature Set OpenScape DECT Phone S5 Base:
- analog interface connection to HiPath-/OpenScape- systems
- Up to 6 handsets can be registered per DECT Base Station
- EU Power plug for the DECT base station
- Features with more than one DECT handset:
- Max. 2 calls simultaneously (one external and one internal)
- Transfer of external calls to another handset (“Connect”)
- as internal handset call an single or all handsets (“Group Call”)
- Consult a internal handset or establish an conference call between one internal or external user
- Directory transfer between the handsets
- Color: black
- Wall mountable
- Dimensions (H × W × D in mm): 63 x 116 x 97
Information and Documentation
- Product pictures, please lookhere
- OpenScape DECT handsets data sheet