The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
- The Konftel 60W is connected to the OpenStage phone via Bluetooth. After the normal pairing process the user has to configure the Konftel 60W as a conference unit (not headset) in the OpenStage menu.
- The connection of the conference unit via the OpenStage headset interface, which will extend the usage also to an OpenStage 40. Konftel prepared a special cable for this (900103403: "Connection cable for 60W and Siemens OpenStage").
- Released for OpenStage 60/80 T via Bluetooth starting with V1.R3.27 and via cable (headset jack) starting with V2.R0.20.0
- Released for OpenStage 40 T via cable (headset jack) starting with V1.R0.26.0
- Released for OpenStage 60/80 via Bluetooth starting with V1R3.24.0 and via cable (headset jack) starting with V2R0.35.0
- Released for OpenStage 40 via cable (headset jack) starting with V2R0.35.0
- Released for OpenStage 60/80 via Bluetooth starting with V2R0.16.0 or higher
DUOPHON telephone conferencing set
Another 3rd party product for audioconferencing with OpenStage phones is called DUOPHON telephon conferencing set. DUOPHON has been especially developd for SIEMENS phones.
- Model AW 901 OS: The connection of the conference unit via the OpenStage headset interface. The connecting cable is enclosed.
- Model AW 901 H: The control unit from DUOPHON is switched between handset unit and phone.