The connection of a OpenStage Conference Unit (external loudspeaker and microphone) called Konftel 60W (3rd party product that is HiPath Ready certified) is released for OpenStage.
Please see: https://partnerdialog.siemens-enterprise.com/hipathready/index.php?object=frontendPartner&partnerid=332&char=K&startcat=482&lang=en
- The Konftel 60W is connected to the OpenStage phone via Bluetooth. After the normal pairing process the user has to configure the Konftel 60W as a conference unit (not headset) in the OpenStage menu.
- The connection of the conference unit via the OpenStage headset interface, which will extend the usage also to an OpenStage 40. Konftel prepared a special cable for this (900103403: "Connection cable for 60W and Siemens OpenStage").
- Released for OpenStage 60/80 T via Bluetooth starting with V1.R3.27 and via cable (headset jack) starting with V2.R0.20.0
- Released for OpenStage 40 T via cable (headset jack) starting with V1.R0.26.0
- Released for OpenStage 60/80 via Bluetooth starting with V1R3.24.0 and via cable (headset jack) starting with V2R0.35.0
- Released for OpenStage 40 via cable (headset jack) starting with V2R0.35.0
- Released for OpenStage 60/80 via Bluetooth starting with V2R0.16.0 or higher