The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Revision as of 07:40, 23 October 2012 by Alexandra.allgaier (talk | contribs) (align="right" replaced by style="float:right")
Below you find an overview of various Communications Systems described in this Wiki. A collection of product images can be found in the Product Photo Gallery.
- HiPath 500 - ISDN system for up to 12 users
- HiPath 1100 - DSL and ISDN system for up to 140 users
- HiPath 3000 - leading converged communications platform for up to 500 users
- HiPath 4000 - leading converged communications platform for up to 12,000 users
- OpenScape Office MX / LX / HX - Unified Communications for Small and Medium Business
- OpenScape Voice - IP softswitch for large and very large companies
Common Platform Topics
- HiPath Wireless
- HiPath Cordless IP - DECT over IP solution
- Collaboration with VoIP Providers - SIP trunking for SMB platforms