About This Wiki
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
- 1 Imprint
- 2 Disclaimer
- 3 Technical data
The provider is responsible for the supply of contents.
- Unify Software and Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Operator of the Wiki, contact for administrative questions about the Wiki
The operator is responsible for Wiki's provision and maintenance tasks.
- Sabine Fröschl
- TeamOne, Agentur für Technische Dokumentation
- Aidenbachstraße 52
- 81379 München
- Fax: +49 (89) 856376-25
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VAT ID in accordance with German VAT law § 27 a: DE158939482
The content is available under CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0, unless indicated otherwise. Software offered for download is solely subject to the license terms accompanying the software.
You are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms:
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
You can read the full license text here: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
Content on Offer
Neither the operator nor the authors guarantee the correctness, completeness or up-to-dateness of the information contained in this Wiki. Liability claims arising from the use of the information contained in this Wiki shall be categorically excluded. All information is subject to change and non-binding.
The operator endeavors to remove content in clear violation of German law in a timely manner. This also refers to content that can be proven to have been copied from copyrighted sources without approval or quotation instead of having been created by the authors.
We cannot accept liability for content on other Web pages referenced in this Wiki by means of external links. The operator endeavors to remove links to Web pages with content in clear violation of German law in a timely manner.
Availability of the Wiki
The operator of the Wiki reserves the right to delete both individual articles and the entire service without prior warning or to temporarily or permanently discontinue publication. There is no entitlement to minimum availability of the Wiki.
Individual registered users can be barred from further participation without prior warning or a reason being given by having their accounts blocked. There is no entitlement to active participation in this Wiki.