OpenScape Office LX 3rd Party Gateways
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
OpenScape Office LX can be connected to TDM Trunks (S0/BRI, S2M/PRI) or Analog Trunks (HKZ, CAS) via HiPath 3000 V8 or OpenScape Office MX V3 communication systems, these acting as VoIP Gateways to PSTN.
Third party SIP/TDM Gateways (VoIP Gateways) could also be used by Sales Partners after a successful certification is planned and completed.
Certification path involves that specific tests are made in agreement with SEN: technical requirements, supported features and general information about test process are given below.
OpenScape Office LX
- OpenScape Office LX stand-alone system
- Trunk configuration: ITSP SIP trunking
Third Party VoIP Gateway
- SIP interface according to RFC 3261
- DTMF transmission according to RFC 2833
- FAX over IP according to T.38
- Basic Call with CLIP/CLIR
- Hold, Consultation, Transfer, Conference
- other features handled internally in OpenScape Office like call forwarding, call park, call pickup, call waiting
- DTMF transmission
- FAX (T.38 with OSO, T.38 or G.711 via analog to SIP terminal adapter)
not supported are
- Call Back from ISDN
- Specific displays for forwarded calls
- Certification is possible for third party gateways with broader business relevance. Agreement from SEN Product Management shall be obtained in advance.
- The test cases from the list below have to be executed and documented by trained persons. Open issues shall be clarified with technical support, who will also check the test results.
- After successful tests, the tested gateway is released by notice on this page and support is given for deployments which include the tested gateway.
SIP Gateway test List Version 2012-03-07
OpenScape Office Config Guide ITSP
- Mediatrix 3631 - CAS interface
Tested in Brazil in February 2010
Please note that only the CAS interface not the ISDN interface has been tested and released!
- Teles VoIPBox PRI - Primary Rate Access Interface
|Teles VoIPBox PRI||V126.96.36.199|
|PSTN Interface||Primary Rate|
|Tested||Nov. 2011 by Procomp Telecom, Hungary|