optiPoint application module
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The optiPoint application module is used as an add-on device at different phones of the optiPoint family.
The optiPoint application module is compatible with the telephones:
- optiPoint 500 basic, optiPoint 500 standard, optiPoint 500 advance
- optiPoint 410 standard, optiPoint 410 advance
- optiPoint 420 standard, optiPoint 420 advance
The browser application provides access to WAP content in the internet and the company intranet.
- How to use the WAP browser
- Summary of useful WAP services
- How to program WML applications for the WAP browser
- How to use XML applications for the WAP browser
- How to use JAVA programs
- How to program JAVA midlets with the optiPoint 410 SDK