Information to V5.1 of the optiPoint 410/420 CorNet-IP (HFA) phone family.
General Info for all Releases
| If there where seen Link Flaps on the Ethernet Switch when the Phone is powered off, please try to configure the Switch to 100 Mbit full- or half- duplex static. In some cases this error was solved with this configuration.
- Payload Security is only possible with the optiPoint 410/420 eco+/std/adv
- G.722 CoDec is used with DMC (Direct Media Connection) between two optiPoint 410 IP phones only (DMC feature must be activated).
- A call via Gateway never uses G.722.
- If “High Quality pref.” is entered, G.722 calls to other OP410 are possible, but only G.711 calls to other phones (OP600 and OP400). Because of this the users get a different impression of quality.
- It is highly recommended to deactivate both VAD (Voice Activity Detection) and Silence Suppression features.
- To upgrade via NetBoot the Key 3 have to be pressed while powering up the phone until the phone starts to load the image.
- Netboot Upgrade via Remote is only possible with V5 R1.33.0 or later.
- DHCP Leasetime: The recommended minimum leasetime is 8min as the RFC2131 is quite unclear about how long a leasetime should be as a minimum.
See section 4.4.5 Reacquisition and expiration
"In both RENEWING and REBINDING states, if the client receives no response to its DHCPREQUEST message, the client SHOULD wait one-half of the remaining time until T2 (in RENEWING state) and one-half of the remaining lease time (in REBINDING state), down to a minimum of 60 seconds, before retransmitting the DHCPREQUEST message."
Since Release V5 R1.33.0 or later
| At the moment there is a level 1 priority Bug at the HiPath DLS in combination with the NEW Version string.|
At the Software Deployment in the DLS you can’t update more than one phone at the same time.
This Bug is solved with the HiPath DLS V1.0 R1.27.0 (HI-DLS.10.199.41) version.
Since Release V5 R1.34.0 or later
- Now the Software comprised the AGP (Application Generic Platform) functionality including XML Applications support.
This functionality will be only released project specific for prototype of corresponding applications.
The AGP feature works only with a optiPoint application module connected.
Since Release V5 R1.35.0 or later
Since Release V5 R1.35.1 or later
- Used RTP port base from Port 5004 to 5013.
Now the ports are used from the lowest configured Port to the highest.
- 5004 for RTP of the Master channel to the HG3530.
- 5005 for RTCP of the Master channel to the HG3530.
- 5006 for RTP the Slave channel to B partner.
- 5007 for RTCP the Slave channel to B partner.
Since Release V5 R2.36.4 or later
Since Release V5 R5.2.0 or later
| Security Step 1 is not supported in this Bind, because of the support for SPE
The dowload capability for JAVA midlets is not longer supported. Do to the fact that Java midlets are out of support
- For Mobile HFA please use the following Patch sets at the H4K - s20439 (H30160); s20419 (H30910); s20440 (H30966).