optiPoint 410/420 V5.1 information
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
General Info for all Version
- IMPORTANT: If there where seen Link Flaps on the Ethernet Switch when the Phone is powered off.
Please try to configure the Switch to 100 Mbit full- or half- duplex static. In some cases this error was solved with this configuration.
- G.722 CoDec is used with DMC (Direct Media Connection) between two optiPoint 410 IP phones only. (DMC feature must be activated)
- A call via Gateway never uses G.722.
- If “High Quality pref.” is entered, G.722 calls to other OP410 are possible, but only G.711 calls to other phones (OP600 and OP400). Because of this the users get a different impression of quality.
- It is highly recommended to deactivate both VAD (Voice Activity Detection) and Silence Suppression features.
- To upgrade via NetBoot the Key 3 have to be pressed while powering up the phone until the phone starts to load the image.
- Netboot Upgrade via Remote is only possible with V5 R1.33.0 or later.
Since Version V5 R1.33.0 or later
- IMPORTANT!! At the moment there is a level 1 priority Bug at the HiPath DLS in combination with the NEW Version string.
At the Software Deployment in the DLS you can’t update more than one phone at the same time.
This Bug is solved with the HiPath DLS V1.0 R1.27.0 (HI-DLS.10.199.41) version.
Since Version V5 R1.34.0 or later
- Now the Software comprised the AGP (Application Generic Platform) functionality including XML Applications support.
This functionality will be only released project specific for prototype of corresponding applications.
The AGP feature works only with a optiPoint application module connected.
Since Version V5 R1.35.0 or later
- IMPORTANT: to make a bulk deployment of optiPoint 410/420 adopting the new Version String Vx[.y] Rm.f.h scheme through the DLS tool it's mandatory to use HiPath DLS V1.0 R1.27.0 (HI-DLS.10.199.41) version or higher.
Since Version V5 R1.35.1 or later
- Used RTP port base from Port 5004 to 5013.
Now the ports are used from the lowest configured Port to the highest.
- 5004 for RTP of the Master channel to the HG3530.
- 5005 for RTCP of the Master channel to the HG3530.
- 5006 for RTP the Slave channel to B partner.
- 5007 for RTCP the Slave channel to B partner.