myPortal for Mobile
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
myPortal for Mobile is the optimized, webbased solution of OpenScape Office V3 LX/MX Unified Communications for mobil devices. myPortal for mobile offers the following features:
- Presence Status
- Manual dialing / Redialing
myPortal for Mobile is optimized for presentation on Apple's iPhone but can also be used with several other telephones. Depending on which device and operating system is used, the ease of use or function may be affected. The following requirements apply:
- Touch screen (recommended for ease of use)
- Display resolution of at least 240 * 320 pixels
- Internet Access
- Support for the simultaneous transmission of voice and data through mobile phones and the mobile network
- 3G data connection, for example, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA (recommended for smooth service). GPRS can lead to slow page rendering.
- Flat rate data plan (recommended for cost reasons), since data volumes of several 100 MB per month may be involved, depending on usage.
The tested devices are:
- Apple iOS: iPhone 3 S, iPhone 4
- Android: HTC Desire
- Symbian: Nokia N97, C7-00
- Blackberry OS: Storm 9500
User experience with additional devices, browsers and opeartion systems are described in the following link: