OpenStage XML Applikations - System Requirements
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
For running OpenStage XML Applications, the following items are required/recommended:
- OpenStage 60/80 SIP phone with appropriate firmware version (V1R3.x).
- Connection to an IP network.
- Web browser to configure the application on the phone using the Web Based Management (recommended). Alternatively, the phone’s local menu can be used.
- Web server for the delivery of XML data, like Tomcat, Apache, Microsoft IIS. The choice depends on the application platform to be used. Please note that the MIME type for the XML documents has to be set to
text/xmlon the server.
- Application platform running on the server, for instance Java Servlet, ASP, CGI, PHP. The choice depends on the server-side program.