The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The OpenStage Manager is a powerful PC application for OpenStage 60/80 telephones (SIP/HFA/TDM), developed to extend and share some phone features between your Personal Computer and your OpenStage phone via IP or USB.
The OpenStage phone user need some informations to succesfully connect the phone to the OpenStage Manager:
- phone IP address (as example: 192.168.20.100)
- phone DNS domain (if available on the customer network).
- phone Password
Once connected, the user must perform login access to his / her phone by means of using the phone password.
OpenStage Manager allows:
- Phone Book maintenance
- Phone contacts management
- Images management (.png image file format)
- Synchronization of OpenStage phone book contacts, either automatically or manually:
- from Microsoft Outlook
- to Microsoft Outlook
- in both ways
- Phone data backup on your PC.
- Configuration of various phone settings from your PC, including:
- Keys features
- Graphic display settings
- Audio settings
- OpenStage SIP display Screen Saver
OpenStage Manager features in details.
- Synchronize your personal Outlook contacts with the built-in local telephonebook (incl. pictures).
- Download your individual pictures to your phones and they are shown on the phone's display when entering the screen saver mode (similar to an electronic picture frame).
Individual Ringer tones
- Download your favorite ringer tones to your phone (Formats: MP3, WAV, MIDI).
- Here are some examples for MP3 ringtones (Pop, Rock, Latin, Reggae, Jazz): OpenStage Ringertones.
- The OpenStage Manager V1 R3.0.12 is suitable for the following models:
- Client / User PC hardware requirements
- Client / User PC software requirements (Microsoft platform type: Windows XP SP2) - coming soon
The current OpenStage Manager software release is V1 R3.0.12.
Due to export restrictions you can get this software only by your responsible sales representative or by SEBA partner portal.
To get an overview of current and previous release notes (if any) of OpenStage Manager V1 see the complete Release Notes history.
|Version||Release||Release date||Release note|
|V1||R3.5.0||02/12/2009||OpenStage Manager V1 R3.5.0|
|V1||R3.3.0||08/22/2008||OpenStage Manager V1 R3.3.0|
|V1||R3.2.0||07/02/2008||OpenStage Manager V1 R3.2.0|
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements