Configurable Keys on OpenStage
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
|Model:|| OpenStage 15|
Focus of V2 R1
The main goal of V2 R1 is for building up a huge customizable phone for the user. The phone software allows deep application integration into the existing phone user interface. Many of the phone keys can be changed to an application integrated function for supporting customer related integration. The following table gives an overview about the customizing capability of every OpenStage phone model.
The features are already available and will now be configurable to several keys. Please have a look to the software release documents for feature documentation.
- XML application (OS 60/80 only) > V1 R5
- Start XML application > V1 R5
- Server Feature > V1 R5
- Send URL > V2 R0
Supported Keys and Functionalities
|Key||Type of Key||Phone Model||LED||XML application|| Start XML Application
(OS 60/80 only)
|Server Feature||Send URL|
|Call View||Mode Key||60, 80||-||-||-||-||-|
|Phone Book||Mode Key||60, 80||-||-||-||-|
|Call Log||Mode Key||60, 80||(LED)||-||-||-|
|MWI||Mode Key||60, 80||(LED)||-||-||-|
|Call Log + MWI||Mode Key||15, 20, 40||-||-||-||-|
|Service Menu||Mode Key||15, 20, 40, 60, 80||-||-||-||-||-|
|Help||Mode Key||60, 80||-||-||-||-|
|Release||FFK||20, 40, 60, 80||-||-|
|Call Forward||FFK||20, 40, 60, 80||-||(LED)||(LED)|
|Voice Dial||FFK||60, 80||-||(LED)||(LED)|
|Loudspeaker||FFK||15, 20, 40, 60, 80||-||-||-||-|
|Headset||FFK||40, 60, 80||-||-||-||-|
|Mute||FFK||20, 40, 60, 80||-||-||-||-||-|
|Repeat Dial||FFK||20, 40, 60, 80||-||-|
|+ / -||FFK||15, 20, 40||-||-||-||-||-|
|FPK||FPK||15, 40, 60, 80||-||(LED)||(LED)|
- The LED can be controlled via SIP also (MWI event notification)
- The associated key LED can be controlled via the feature
- Fix function key
- Free programmable key
Keypad, Touchslider and Touchguide are out of focus.
Programmable Mode Keys
Each supported mode key can be associated with an XML application. The application is specific for the mode key and will not appear in the application overview under the application button.
In addition, to aid customisation of the phone using XML applications, some extra configurable attrib-utes will be added to the application specification. These are:
- Auto-start, i.e. whether or not the application is automatically started on phone startup or mobility logon. (If not then the user starts the application on demand or the remote application can start it via a push). Currently this is set to yes for Xpressions and no for all other applications.
- Tab start-up mode, i.e. whether all tabs start up automatically or on-demand at the request of the remote application. Currently this is set as on-demand for Xpressions and automatic for all other applications.
- This only applies when the application itself is started automatically or by the user; it does not apply where the application is started via push from the remote application
- In this case one of the tabs starts automatically and the rest are started by the remote application
Programmable Fixed Function Keys
Free Programmable Keys (FPK)
An overview about the FPK functions can be found at OpenStage Free Programmable Keys.