Difference between revisions of "Communications Systems"
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Latest revision as of 15:35, 3 December 2018
Below you find an overview of various Communications Systems described in this Wiki. A collection of product images can be found in the Product Photo Gallery.
HiPath / OpenScape Platforms
- OpenScape 4000 - leading converged communications platform for up to 12,000 users
- OpenScape Enterprise Express - an all-in-one Unified Communications solution for Small-to-Medium sized businesses (from 200 to 5,000 users) including multiple applications from our OpenScape Voice ecosystem pre-integrated and pre-configured to allow for simple, fast installation.
- OpenScape Voice - Unify's flagship voice platform solution for Mid-to-Large enterprise companies.
Common Platform Topics
- HiPath Cordless IP - DECT over IP solution
- OpenScape Cordless IP V2 - DECT over IP solution Version 2
- Collaboration with VoIP Providers - SIP trunking for SMB platforms
- Collaboration with VoIP Providers on Enterprise Platforms - SIP trunking for enterprise platforms