optiPoint 410 advance
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
The phone optiPoint 410 advance is part of the optiPoint 410/420 phone family.
- 4-line display (4x24 characters, tiltable, backlit)
- 19 programmable feature keys with LED
- 3 dialog keys, 2 control keys (+/-)
- Integrated loudspeaker
- PoE according to IEEE 802.3af (power class 2) or external power supply
- VLAN support
- Codecs G.711, G.723.1A, G.729AB and G.722 wideband codec
- Security features
- Integrated 10/100 Mbit/s LAN switch for connecting a PC
- Integrated head set jack
- Management: DLS
- Wall mountable
- Modularity optiPoint adapter and module support
- Full-Duplex hands free operation
- USB Master port (key board)
Purpose / Comments
This phone provides maximum comfort with the 4-line display and increased number of programmable function keys. Due to the large graphic display it’s the perfect phone in every representative environment in combination with the optiPoint application module.
Recommended Locations / Scenarios
- Office environment
- Manager/secretary function
- Conference rooms
- First class hotel rooms
To label the function keys of this telephone you can use the Key Labelling Tool.