OpenScape Desk Phone IP (HFA)
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
|OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
You can download the Open Source Software used in this phones.
The OpenScape Desk Phone IP family have a wide common feature set (listed below) and additional features per model (specified for each phone model).
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af or external power supply (EU, US and UK power adapters)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) / Third party call control
- Remote administration via Web-based management or OpenScape Deployment Service
- Supported Codecs:
- Full-duplex hands-free talking
- 2 ports built-in Ethernet switch: 10/100/1000 Mbit
- External applications integrated into phone user interface (OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G):
- Keypad with 12 keys
- Various housing colors (carbon black, pure white)
|Display features||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
|Color||Monochrome||16 bit depth|
|Size||205x41 pixel||320x240 pixel (QVGA)|
|Lines||2 (24 characters each)||Graphics|
|Keys and LEDs features||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
|Fixed function keys (Pushbuttons)||10 (6 with red LEDs)||14 (9 with red LEDs)|
|Freely programmable keys||3 (keys with red LEDs)||8 (keys with red LEDs)|
|Optical call alert||Red LED||Red LED|
|Volume adjustment||via +/- keys||via +/- keys|
|Navigation element||3 navigation keys||4 way navigator|
|Application||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
|Phonebook|| Personal phonebook
Directory access (LDAP)
| Personal phonebook|
Directory access (LDAP)
|Call log / history||(HiPath provided)||(local and HiPath provided)|
|Interfaces||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G||OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G|
|Headset jack (121 TR9-5)|
All OpenScape Desk Phones are shipped with a printed document providing brief instruction regarding installation and operation. For both user and administrators, a comprehensive and updated documentation is provided as PDF files.
For the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) see-> Declarations_of_Conformity
- Datasheet OpenScape Desk Phone IP
- Installation and Quick Reference Guide OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G HFA
- Installation and Quick Reference Guide OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G HFA
- User Manual OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G HFA (OpenScape Business)
- User Manual OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G HFA (OpenScape 4000)
- User Manual OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G HFA (OpenScape Business)
- User Manual OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G HFA (OpenScape 4000)
- Administration Manual OpenScape Desk Phone IP
- IEEE 802.1X Configuration Management
- Datenblatt OpenScape Desk Phone IP
- Installations- und Kurzanleitung OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G HFA
- Installations- und Kurzanleitung OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G HFA
- Bedienungsanleitung OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G HFA (OpenScape Business)
- Bedienungsanleitung OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G HFA (OpenScape 4000)
- Bedienungsanleitung OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G HFA (OpenScape Business)
- Bedienungsanleitung OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G HFA (OpenScape 4000)
- IEEE 802.1X Konfigurations-Management
Firmware / Software
The HFA firmware provides encryption capabilities. Hence its distribution must follow legal requirements which do not allow unrestricted SW distribution via the Internet. The firmware is only provided by Unify technicians or by official Unify Partners. Customers with self-care contracts will have access to SW within the Partner Portal Web portal (login required).
The Application software of the OpenScape Desk Phone IP phones can be transferred to the phone:
Current software releases
The actual Application software is OpenStage 15/20/40/60 and OpenScape Desk Phone IP HFA V3 R0.39.0.
|Version||Release||Release date||Release note|
|V3||R0.39.0||04/28/2017||OpenStage HFA V3 R0.39.0|
|V3||R0.36.0||10/04/2016||OpenStage HFA V3 R0.36.0|
|V3||R0.35.0||05/31/2016||OpenStage HFA V3 R0.35.0|
|V3||R0.33.1||02/25/2016||OpenStage HFA V3 R0.33.1|
|V3||R0.33.0||02/03/2016||OpenStage HFA V3 R0.33.0|
|V3||R0.28.0||09/29/2015||OpenStage HFA V3 R0.28.0|
|V3||R0.23.3||08/12/2015||OpenStage HFA V3 R0.23.3|
|V3||R0.23.1||04/13/2015||OpenStage HFA V3 R0.23.1|
To get an overview of all release notes for the OpenScape Desk Phone IP (HFA) and OpenStage HFA family see the history of all Release Notes.
For detailed interoperability information please check OpenScape Desk Phone IP HFA interoperability matrix.
The OpenStage Manager is a comprehensive and powerful tool for your OpenScape Desk Phone 55G telephone. The main function of the OpenStage Manager is to serve as an interface between your phone and PC, thus enabling convenient phonebook editing on your PC. OpenStage Manager allows you to synchronize contacts in Microsoft Outlook with the contacts in your telephone.
See Mass Deployment.
Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP - the portal page of the OpenScape Desk Phone IP telephone family
- OpenScape Desk Phone IP (HFA) - information about OpenScape Desk Phone IP (HFA)
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage and OpenScape Desk Phone
- OpenScape Desk Phone power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone Hardware revisions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenScape Desk Phone Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenScape Desk Phone Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements