The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
Special related Information
The IP convergence system HiPath 3000 offers medium sized enterprises of 10 to 500 subscribers high reliability voice communications using high quality terminals with easy operation.
New Features for HiPath 3000 V9
- OpenScape Office HX to connect to MX/LX networks
- Enhanced features of OpenScape Office V3
- Network-wide unified communications (presence, call status, instant messaging, directory...)
- SIP attack protection
- Enhanced remote administration: SSDP support via Shiva Plug
- optiClient Attendant call park improvements
- HiPath Cordless user enhancements incl. MWI indication
For the predecessor version see HiPath 3000 V8.
|HiPath 3300/3350||HiPath 3500/3550||HiPath 3800|
Brief Product Overview
- HiPath ComScendo is the communications software used by HiPath real time communications systems with a comprehensive suite of enterprise features.
- Extensive Application portfolio with integrated and optional external applications.
- Product models HiPath 33x0 and HiPath 35x0 for small and medium configurations. HiPath 3800 with the high performance hardware architecture for bigger configurations.
- IP and TDM networking between all the platforms put of the SME system portfolio.
- HiPath 5000 Real Time Services Manager for central administration and expanded functionality of HiPath networks for up to 32 systems and 1000 extensions.
- HiPath 3000 as a Survivable Media Gateway in "HiPath 4000 Small Remote Site" scenarios
- HiPath 3000 as Gateway for OpenScape Voice Networks
- Secure connectivity of teleworkers and networking between locations via "Virtual Private Networks" (VPN) technology.
- Support of extensive terminal families OpenStage HFA & TDM, optiPoint HFA, SIP & TDM, DECT und WLAN terminals:
- LAN / WAN / VoIP Gateway HG 1500
- optiClient Attendant V8 and optiClient BLF (PC based)
- Integrated EVM voice mail module for HiPath 33x0/35x0 with 2 voice channels and 24 mailboxes
- Extended Voice Messaging, Mobility and Conferencing with HiPath Xpressions Compact V3
- Integrated muli-cell DECT solution Hipath Cordless Office for Gigaset professional handsets
- Open interfaces (CSTA, TAPI 170 / 120, CDR)
- Flexible licensing concept
- VCAPI interface, H.323 clients, Cornet IP networking protocol, CSTA Phase 2 protocol and Gadget server interface are no longer supported with V9
| HiPath 3300
| HiPath 3350
| HiPath 3500
| HiPath 3550
| HiPath 3800
(standard system / 19" Rack)
|Max. analog subscribers (a/b)||20||36||44||96||384|
|Max. digital subscribers (UPO/E)||24||24||48||72||384|
|Max. HiPath Cordless Office subscribers||16||16||32||64||250|
|Max. number of HiPath Cordless Office base stations||3||3||7||16||64|
|optiClient Attendant (PC attendant console)||4||4||4||4||6|
|Dimensions (H x W x D in mm)||89 x 440 x 380 (2 U)||450 x 460 x 130||155 x 440 x 380 (3,5 U)||450 x 460 x 200||490 x 440 x 430|
|Weight||ca. 6kg||ca. 6kg||ca. 8kg||ca. 8kg||max. 34kg|
|Case color||blue-green basic||warm gray||blue-green basic||warm gray||steel blue/arctic gray|
As a software suite, HiPath ComScendo provides both the realtime IP system, HiPath 3000, as well as the telephones, with the most comprehensive array of voice communication services. And all of this regardless of whether it is used via IP, TDM telephones or PC clients.
For selected HiPath ComScendo features see HiPath 3000 V8 Telephony Features.
Terminals and Workpoints
HiPath 3000 supports the following protocols for the connection of terminals and work points:
- UP0e for OpenStage T and optiPoint 500
- CorNet-IP for full system feature set at OpenStage HFA, optiPoint 410/420, and OpenScape PE soft client
- SIP for OpenStage 5 / 15 / 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 SIP, AP 1120, Mediatrix 4102 / 4124
For released features and configuration hints see SIP Devices for HiPath 3000.
HiPath 5000 RSM is available for central administration, SW management, fault management, call detail recording, licensing and CTI application interfaces.
Networking via ISDN is possible using S0 aor S2M lines also with HiPath 4000. QSIG V1 and V2 protocol is available.
IP Networking is possible with SIPQv2 protocol with OpenScape Office, OpenScape Voice and Hipath 4000. The HiPath 3000 communication platforms are networked using the customer's existing LAN infrastructure with the IP gateway HG 1500 V3.0.
UCC networking is supported between HiPath OpenScape Office HX, LX and MX sites. This provides for instance network-wide presence information.
Collaboration with VoIP Providers - SIP Trunking
HiPath Platforms have been tested with a large number of Internet telephony providers that support SIP. Support is only available for the released providers. Features and restrictions can be found here .
- HiPath 3000 provides several Open Interfaces for integration with customer environment.
- For Web-based CTI interface see myPortal entry Web Services
OpenScape Office HX
Server-based application which provides HiPath 3000 with
- Unified Communications (e.g. click to dial, presence information, instant messaging, mobility, ...)
- myAttendant client for attendant position
- Contact Center (multi-media, skills-based solution for up to 64 agents - HiPath 3800 only)
- Mobility with web-based client myPortal for Mobile
Entry UC solution based on a cost-effective plug-PC. Desktop and mobile clients are available.
Plug-PC based solution for video transmission from door or surveilance cameras to OpenStage 60/ 80 HFA phones.
Other Certified Applications
The applications listed below have been tested with HiPath 3000 V9.
|OpenScape Xpressions (Hipath Xpressions)||V5 (ISDN only) / V6||X||X||X|
|OpenScape Contact Center||V7||X||X||-|
|HHSC V2.0 Business||V2.0||X||X||-|
|HHSC V2.5 Connect||V2.5||X||X||-|
|HHSC V2.5 Professional||V2.5||X||X||-|
|HiPath Accounting Management||V1.0/V2.0||X||X||X|
|HiPath Fault Management||V2.0 (Release 4)||X||X||X|
|HiPath User Management||V2||X||X||X|
|TAPI 170, TAPI 120||V2.0||X||X||X|
|HiPath Xpressions Compact||V3.0||X||X||X|
|OpenScape Alarm Response Professional (HiPath DAKS)||V3R2||X||X||-|
|OpenScape Alarm Response Economy||V1||X||X||-|
|HiPath Cordless IP (please check supported features)||V1||X||X||X|
Administration and Service
Manager E / C / WBM HG1500
HiPath Manager E is the Administration Software for the HiPath platforms 500/3000/5000. It is specially meant for technicians. A service friendly Webinterface is supplied for the optional Gateway HG 1500.
The HiPath Manager C is the customer version and is specialized for the customer requirements to adapt subscriber parameters, authorizations, call forwarding, etc.
Many documents in various languages are available for HiPath 3000. As there are:
- Administration manuals
- User manuals
- Declaration of Conformity
The documents can be obtained from following sources:
The following documents for UAM modules (External MOH and Announcements) are available only in German:
- Produktinformation UAM Modul
- Produktinformation UAM-R Modul
- Installationsanleitung UAM Modul
- Installationsanleitung UAM-R Modul