OpenStage Main Navigation
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
You can use this control element for navigation within one menu level, undo one step and selection affirmation via OK key or the right arrow (depending on situation). The control element exists on both OpenStage SIP/HFA phones and OpenStage TDM phones. The navigation corresponds to optiGuide on the forerunner optiPoint phones.
The TouchGuideTM on OpenStage 60, OpenStage 60 T, OpenStage 80 and OpenStage 80 T phones is realised as a disk with 4 press points (up, down, right / forward and left / back), an OK key in the centre and a touch sensitive area surrounding the disk. OpenStage 60/80 phones provide further touch sensitive navigation elements like TouchSliderTM and Mode Keys.
- OpenStage - the portal page of the OpenStage telephone family
- OpenStage Training - easy learning to use your feature-rich enterprise phone
- OpenStage Manager - feature description of the PC application for OpenStage
- OpenStage power supply and PoE classes - required power supply and PoE classes of phones and accessories
- OpenStage Hardware Changes and necessary Software Versions - comparative table of supported hardware versions
- OpenStage Bluetooth - OpenStage 60/80 Bluetooth feature information
- OpenStage Accessories - Add-On devices, Adapters and Accessories
- OpenStage Main Navigation - comparative information about the main navigation elements