Difference between revisions of "Devices"
The Wiki of Unify contains information on clients and devices, communications systems and unified communications. - Unify GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
|Line 61:||Line 61:|
DECT-Devices are connected to
DECT-Devices are connected to Systemsby [[HiPath Cordless IP]].
== Blue Angel ==
== Blue Angel ==
Revision as of 13:06, 21 April 2011
Below you find an overview of various Clients & Devices, additional software etc. A collection of images of the products below you find in the Wiki Image Pool.
Clients & Devices for using with SIP.
|OpenStage SIP||optiPoint 410/420 S||optiPoint 150 S||optiPoint WL2 professional S|
Clients & Devices for using with CorNet IP (HFA).
|OpenStage HFA||optiPoint 410/420||optiPoint WL2 professional||optiClient 130|
Clients & Devices for using with TDM.
|OpenStage T||optiPoint 500|
Clients & Devices for using with DECT.
|Gigaset S4 professional||Gigaset SL3 professional||Gigaset M2 professional|
IP Device Applications
|IP Device Applications|
|OpenStage XML Applications|
IP Device Management
|IP Device Management|
|Web Based Management|
|Signalling and Payload Encryption|
- OpenStage SIP family (SIP)
- OpenStage HFA family (HFA)
- OpenStage T family (TDM)
- optiPoint 410/420 S family (SIP)
- optiPoint 410/420 family (CorNet IP)
- optiPoint 150 S (SIP)
- optiPoint 500 family (TDM)
Green IT / Blauer Engel (Blue Angel)
Certificates for OpenStage 15, 20 and 40 SIP:
- Blauer Engel Urkunde OpenStage 15 SIP
- Blauer Engel Urkunde OpenStage 20 SIP
- Blauer Engel Urkunde OpenStage 40 SIP
Modules for optiPoint series
- optiPoint WL2 professional S (WLAN/SIP)
- optiPoint WL2 professional (WLAN/CorNet IP)
- Gigaset S4 professional (DECT/CorNet/SIP)
- Gigaset SL3 professional (DECT/CorNet/SIP)
- Gigaset M2 professional (DECT/CorNet/SIP)